- Please allow a minimum of 2+ weeks for hair growth for all areas after shaving (1/4 of an inch).
- Underarms = 1 week minimum
- Hairs longer than 1/4 will be trimmed upon arrival
- Arrive with clean skin avoiding any lotions, moisturizers, or oils
- Avoid any strenuous activity before arriving as any sweat will affect the paste and may cause sensitivity
- It is recommended to do sugaring at least 3 days before any special event
- Arriving with a tampon is ok during menstrual cycle. Restrooms and wipes are available to freshen up
- For better results, exfoliate the skin a few days before service
- Avoid any suntanning, strenuous activity, hot baths, sauna, and or steam to avoid any irritation
- Avoid wearing any heavy products or exfoliating the area for the day
- Option: applying a thing layer of clay mask for 30 minutes to soothe the skin may help calm down any sensitivity
- Other products that may help sensitive skin would be tea tree oil, witch hazel, or "tend skin" using about twice a week
Please send an email below for other questions.